How to install Twelve Ton Goldfish
in your computer?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Twelve Ton Goldfish font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Twelve Ton Goldfish font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Twelve Ton Goldfish font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Twelve Ton Goldfish font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Twelve Ton Goldfish font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Twelve Ton Goldfish font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS